The Inissia is a favorite among Nespresso lovers. It’s been a popular choice lately due to its affordable price and great features. However, with the rise of other Nespresso machines like the VertuoLine, there’s been some confusion over which coffee capsules can be used with the Inissia.
Which Coffee Pods To Use with the Nespresso Inissia:
- The Inissia is one of Nespresso’s OriginalLine machines, which means it uses the original Nespresso capsules (pictured above).
- You can also use Nespresso compatible capsules like Gourmesso or other brands.
- Another option is to use a refillable Nespresso pods. Those are NOT officially licensed, so use them at your own risk.
Where To Buy Nespresso Capsules:
Capsules are widely available online or in-store. You can buy your capsules locally by visiting your nearest Nespresso boutique (visit Nespresso.com for locations), or you can buy them from Nespresso’s online store.
You can also buy your Nespresso capsules and Nespresso-compatible capsules on Amazon, here are our buying guides to help you out:
- Buying Nespresso Capsules Online and the Best Nespresso Compatible Pods.
- How To Save on Nespresso Capsules
- Where To Buy the Cheapest Nespresso Compatible Pods.
Can You Use Dolce Gusto Pods in Nespresso Inissia?
No, you can’t. While, at a glance, the shape of the Dolce Gusto pods are kind of similar to Nespresso’s, there are not the same at all. Nespresso’s capsules have a different design, are made of recyclable aluminum. The Dolce Gusto pods are a little bigger and are made of plastic.