Comparsion Between: DeLonghi EC702 vs. Breville ESP8XL Cafe Roma Espresso Makers
As a popular beginner’s espresso maker, the DeLonghi EC702 is often compared to many espresso machines from other brands. In this post, we’ll be looking at a comparison between it and the Breville Cafe Roma, which we’ve already compared to another espresso maker, the Saeco Poemia. These comparisons should give you enough information to decide between these great entry-level machines with affordable prices.
What Is The Difference Between: DeLonghi EC702 vs. Breville ESP8XL Cafe Roma:
- Both the DeLonghi EC702 and Breville Cafe Roma feature stainless steel and plastic exteriors, but the Cafe Roma does have more stainless steel than the EC702.
- Size wise, the Breville Cafe Roma is smaller in size at 9 by 9 by 12 inches vs. 11.25″ x 8.19″ x 12.5 for the EC702.
- Control Panel: The Cafe Roma uses a classic dial knob while the DeLonghi EC702 uses push buttons.
- Both machines use 15 bar pump pressure to extract espresso.
- Both have almost the same water tank capacity at around 40 to 44 ounces.
- Both feature enhanced milk frothers for better milk textures.
- The Breville Cafe Roma includes a set of 2 stainless steel espresso cups and a frothing jug.
- The DeLonghi EC702 does not include any extra accessories with it.
Which Is Best To Buy? The Breville Cafe Roma or DeLonghi EC702?
Performance wise, you should expect the same results. Both machines have nearly the same capacity in water reservoirs and they do operate the same way. Check the prices on each machine and find the best one for your budget.