Why Is Nespresso Pixie More Expensive Than Inissia? Which One Is Worth The Money?
When it comes to Nespresso machines and it’s wide range of models, the two models people are torn between are the Pixie and Inissia due to similarities in function but big price difference. So you know for sure you want one of these Nespresso machines, but how do you choose the right one?
Is There a Difference Between The Nespresso Pixie and Inissia?
Let’s look at the features of the Pixie and Inissia:
Image Feature Easy insertion and ejection of capsules; For use with Nespresso coffee capsules only
Compact brewing unit technology; Fast preheating time: 25 seconds; 19 Bar high pressure pump
2 Programmable buttons for Espresso and lungo preparation
Removable 24 ounce water tank; Folding cup tray accommodates tall recipe glasses; Used capsule container holds 9-11 used capsules
Energy efficient; A Class energy rating; Automatic power off after 9 minutes of inactivity
Programmable buttons for espresso and lungo, folding drip tray for larger cups and recipes, brew ready in 25-30 seconds
Backlight indicators, water level detection, auto power-off, used capsule container, convenient power cord storage
12.83-Inch length by 4.33-Inch width by 9-1/4-Inch height
24-Ounce water tank
Title Nespresso Inissia Espresso Maker, Black Nespresso Pixie Espresso Maker, Electric Titan Height 9 inch 9.25 inch Weight 5.3 pound 9 pound Width 4.7 inch 4.33 inch Reviews Read Reviews Read Reviews Link More Info More Info
- Both Nespresso makers are compact in size: Pixie is (W x D x H) 4.4 x 12.8 x 9.3 in and Inissia is 4.7 x 12.6 x 9 inches.
- Both have quick start up time of 25 seconds.
- Both have 24 oz water tank capacity.
- The pump pressure on both machines is 19 bars.
- Both have reprogrammable Espresso and Lungo buttons.
So far, both the Pixie and Inissia are identical. So, what could possibly make you want pay more for the Pixie?
- The Nespresso Pixie is built with such premium design and quality that is reflected in its price.
- It has a metal exterior, unlike the Inissia which is built of plastic. It has aluminum side plates and a sleek steel handle.
- The Pixie is equipped with LED lighting in the used capsule drawer. This lighting isn’t only decorative, although it makes the machine look gorgeous sitting on your countertop especially in the dark, it also serves as indicator for low water level. The light flashes in red when the water tank is almost empty, otherwise, it lights up in blue/gray.
- Pixie more energy efficient with A-40% Energy consumption class.
Is It Worth It To Pay More For the Nespresso Pixie?
This is ultimately up to you. It’s important to note that whether you choose Nesprsso Pixie or Inissia, you will be getting the same coffee quality, and that’s the best part. However, you should decide if it’s up to you to get a better design and more premium build quality, as that’s exactly what you’ll be paying for.
Learn more about Nespresso Pixie here:
- Nespresso machine comparisons.
- Why the Nespresso Pixie is a Best-Seller
- Full comparison between Nespresso Pixie vs. Inissia
Watch Nespresso Pixie In Action:
Incoming search terms:
- is lattissima worth it
- is the nespresso worth the money