Top Rated Coffee Makers with Built-In Conical Burr Grinders
In the mood for a nice FRESH cup of brewed coffee at home or the office? Sure, you can load your old coffee maker with your favorite coffee ground have it brew you a pot of not so bad coffee, but that DOES NOT COMPARE to how fresh and delicious a cup of coffee from freshly ground beans taste.
These coffee makers all have built-in conical burr grinders that grind and directly brew the coffee, ensuring high aroma and quite strong and tasty cup of coffee. Whether you want to make a pot of 12 cups, just one cup or a travel mug, you can program these machines to make you your coffee whenever you want and however you want it.
- Brews coffee for 9 different cup sizes, including: 3 travel mug sizes and up to a 12 cup carafe.
- Adjustable flavor and strength settings: choose from 7 strength and 5 flavor settings.
- Automatic coffee doser calculates exactly how much coffee is needed to brew your required coffee and grinds it.
- 0.5 lb bean hopper perfectly sealed to ensure coffee freshness.
- Warming plate for the carafe. Auto shuts after 2 hours.
- LCD display for easy controls.
NOTE: A upgraded model of the YouBrew has been released. It’s called the Breville YouBrew Grind Control which you can read about here.
Cuisinart DGB-900BC Grind & Brew Thermal 12-Cup Automatic Coffeemaker:
- Insulated double-wall stainless steel carafe keeps coffee hot of hours. Holds up to 12 cups of coffee.
- Built-in grinder with 8 ounce bean hopper.
- Adjustable strength and flavor.
- 24hr programmability with auto shut-off, brew-pause and grind-off features.
Capresso 464.05 CoffeeTeam GS 10-Cup Digital Coffeemaker with Conical Burr Grinder:
- 10-cup coffee maker with built-in conical burr grinder. Fully programmable.
- 5 grind settings and 5 brew amounts.
- 6 ounce bean hopper.
- Ability to brew with or without grinder.
- 2-hour auto shut-off.
KRUPS KM700552 10-Cup Grind and Brew Coffee Maker with Stainless Steel Conical Burr Grinder:
- 10-cup fully programmable coffee maker with built-in grinder.
- Choose from 5 grind settings and 3 coffee strength.
- Ability to pause brewing.
- 2 to 4 cup function for making smaller amounts of coffee.
- Auto shut-off.
Grind & Brew Coffee Maker Comparisons:
Breville BDC550XL vs. KRUPS KM700552 Grind & Brew Comparison:
- The Breville YouBrew has larger capacity of 12 cups vs. 10 cups for the KRUPS.
- The Breville features a thermal carafe, but is also available with a glass carafe like KRUPS’
- Grind options on the Breville is 7 vs. 5 on the KRUPS.
- With the YouBrew, you have the option to brew a single cup. The minimum amount on the KRUPS Grind and Brew is 2 cups.
- Both machines allow you to adjust coffee strength.
Cuisinart DGB-900BC Grind and Brew vs. Breville BDC550XL YouBrew :
- Both coffee makers have a 12-cup capacity.
- Only the Breville has the feature to brew a single cup.
- The Breville allows you to control your grind from fine to coarse, the Grind settings on the Cuisinart refer to the brew amount only.
Capresso 464.05 CoffeeTeam GS vs. Cuisinart DGB-900BC Grind and Brew:[apc id=”28″]
- Cuisinart is a 12-cup coffee maker vs. 10 cups for the Capresso.
- The Capresso features 5 grind settings (fine to coarse) and 5 brew amounts 2, 4, 6, 8 or 10 cups and 3 flavor settings: mild, regular or strong.
- The Cuisinart brews 6 cup sizes 2, 4, 6, 8, 10 and 12. It has 3 flavor settings, but it does not have grind options.