Nespresso has added a new machine to it’s U line called the Nespresso U Milk (Nespresso U D55), but before we get into that new machine, we’ll answer a question that comes a lot quite often from anyone interested in buying a Nespresso U.
What Is The Difference Between Nespresso U D50 & Nespresso U C50?
Short version: There’s no difference whatsoever in how the machines work, the numbers only refer to model/design features.
The long answer:
Both the Nespresso U D50 and C50 have the following features:
- 19 bar pump pressure.
- Fully automatic capsule piercing and ejection.
- 27 ounce 180 degree rotating water tank that can be placed on either side of the machine or in the back.
- Automatic memorization of your preferred coffee customization.
- Magnetic, adjustable drip tray.
- Used capsule drawer holds up to 12 capsules.
- Light indicator for empty water tank.
- Available as a stand alone machine or bundled with Nespresso Aeroccino milk frother.
Now, on to the model differences:
- The Nespresso U D50 has a differently shaped dispenser than the U C50. This does not affect how they work, however.
- Colors wise, the U C50 is available in Cream and Gray. The U D50 is available in Black or Orange.
So, which should you buy? It really depends on what color you want, after all. They all work EXACTLY the same.
You can learn more about these machines, read the customer reviews and buy at these following links:
- Nespresso U C50 Espresso Maker with Aeroccino Milk Frother, Pure Cream
- Nespresso U D50 Espresso Maker with Aeroccino Milk Frother, Pure Black
Now… on to the new Nespresso U Milk (D55), how is it different from the D50 and C50?
The new Nespresso U Milk is not any different than the C50 and D50, but it has a nice component to it. It has Aeroccino milk frother built-in into it, making it easier for you to create delicious coffee drinks with a touch of a button. The machine has a base that the frother attaches, so you don’t have to plug it to an electric outlet individually, it works with the machine.
Learn more about the Nespresso U Milk and buy it by following this link: