Is the Saeco Philips Intelia Deluxe Worth It? Here’s a Full Overview and Comparison
Saeco Philips are makers of the best superautomatic espresso machines. You can find a range of super autos from Saeoc with cool features and at a range of prices that make it affordable to many people.
In this post, we’ll be looking at the Saeco Philips Intelia Deluxe, an easy to use, bean-to-cup espresso maker that will brew your favorite coffee drinks with simple push of a button.
The Intelia Deluxe is a superautomatic that will make you a fresh cup of coffee, as fresh as can be, thanks to its built-in grinder that grinds the beans as soon as you push a button for your favorite drinks. It is available in two models: HD8759/47 and HD8771/93 (also known as Intelia Deluxe Cappuccino), which we will be comparing later in the post.
Features of the Saeco Intelia Deluxe Cappuccino HD8771/93:
- Prepares all espresso based drinks like Cappuccino, Latte, Macchiato, Americano and more with a push of a button.
- Built-in ceramic grinders that last longer and never overheat.
- Built-in milk frother pitcher automatically froths milk and adds it to your cup.
- Milk frothing pitcher is detachable, which allows you to store left over milk in the fridge.
- Quick Heat boiler allows you to prepare your drinks with no wait time.
- Choose from 5 strength settings, 10 grind settings and temperature settings.
- LCD display allows you to easily program your machine.
- Dedicated buttons for each coffee drink for quick operation.
- Water reservoir capacity: 50 oz.
- Bean hopper capacity: 10 oz.
- Made in Italy
What Is The Difference Between Saeco Philips Intelia Deluxe HD8759/47 vs HD8771/93
This is the Intelia Deluxe HD8759/47. It is identical to the Intelia Deluxe Cappuccino but with one slight difference:
The Intelia Deluxe lacks the milk frother carafe. Instead, it has a a hose that connect to the frother at one end, and you have to put in in a milk jug so it draws the milk, froth it and add it to your cup. After the milk in added, you’ll have to manually move your cup to the coffee spout for the next step. You can also use a frothing wand, which means you’ll have to froth the milk manually.
Review of Intelia Deluxe:
Review of Intelia Deluxe Cappuccino:
Can I Use Non-dairy Milk like Almond or Soy Milk?
Yes, you can use whichever kind of milk you like. However, the results of froth will vary and it’s not guaranteed that you’ll get the best results.
Can I Use Pre-Ground Coffee or Do I Have To Use the Grinder?
There’s an option to turn off the grinder so you can use any ground coffee you like.
Can I Adjust the Temperature Settings to Make My Coffee As Hot As I Like?
Yes, there are adjustable temperature settings. You can also adjust the grind and strength settings, so you can make your coffee exactly to your preference.
The owner of this website, , is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking Super-Espresso.com to Amazon properties including, but not limited to, amazon.com, endless.com, myhabit.com, smallparts.com, or amazonwireless.com.