Saeco GranBaristo Review: Features, How It Works and More!
The GranBaristo fully automatic espresso machine is the newest addition to the always impressive line of espresso machines by Saeco. It’s packed with features that offer you high-end, specialty barista drinks at a touch of a button (literally!). It also happens to be Saeco’s slimmest Super-automatic yet, so you don’t have to worry about it taking up a lot of space.
Features of Gran Baristo Super-Automatic Espresso and Coffee Maker:
- 15-bar, fully automatic espresso machine.
- Built-in ceramic grinder with adjustable settings (6 strength settings)
- Touch panel, with dedicated buttons for specialty drinks like: espresso, cappuccino, latte, macchiato, coffee and more.
- Makes 16 different varieties of specialty coffee drinks.
- Integrated (and detachable) milk carafe automatically heats and froths milks and pours it right into the cup.
- Ability to re-program all pre-set options.
- 1.7L water tank capacity.
- 270 gram bean hopper.
- Bypass doser for using pre-ground coffee.
- Automatic cleaning and descaling options.
Special Features and Specs.:
- Dual Chamber Milk Frother: This ensure that the milk is at perfect temperature. It creates a creamy froth that lasts til the last drop of your delicious drink.
- Varieties of coffee drinks: The Gran Barista has a simple to use touch panel, with a button for each drink you want to make. That, in addition to your milk customization option, offers you a wide range of coffee drinks, only a push button away!
- Coffee customization for up to 6 profiles: Not only will you be able to customize your coffee as you like it, you can now save different settings for different profiles, up to 6 individual profiles. This is a fantastic feature for families or for small office use.
- Coffee Bean Switcher: Like to use different type of coffee beans every now and then? Thanks to the coffee bean switcher, you can use different coffee blends and easily switch between them whenever you like.
See How It Works: