Krups XP9000 Super-Automatic Espresso Machine and Coffee Center
The KRUPS Espresseria espresso machine has always been one of my personal favorite, and an overall best selling super-automatic espresso machine. But I just came across this other super-auto also by KRUPS that seems to be much like an upgraded version of the Espresseria. The KRUPS XP9000 is a fully automatic, fully reprogrammable machine with easy push-button controls that makes your coffee making process a breeze…
- 15 bar pressure pump.
- Conical burr grinder, automatically grinds, tamps and brews your choice of coffee.
- Oversized digital display fir easy controlling of the machine.
- Button controls to adjust volume, grind settings, drink options and more.
- Steam nozzle for milk frothing – steams milk right inside your cup. Also a hot water dispenser.
- Removable water tank.
- Measures 18-3/4 by 11-1/2 by 14-3/4 inches; 1-year limited warranty
Now looking at the photo, you’ll be wondering where the steam nozzle is. This machine has a unique nozzle that is in the middle right where the coffee spout is. This allows for milk frothing RIGHT inside your cup! The steam nozzle is also a hot water dispenser, so it also fills your cup up without having to remove it.
For the coffee options, you have: 4 options for espresso, hot water, steam, latte and cappuccino. All reprogrammable to suit your personal taste, which is easy to use using the large 2-lines display with 5 languages settings.
If there’s one downside to this machine, it could be that it is large in size. If you’re going to be fitting it under a cabinet, make sure to take measurements first to make sure it will fit.