KRUPS Espresseria Full Automatic Espresso Machine
If the KRUPS Barista One Touch is a bit (or a lot) over your budget, here’s another fully automatic machine that won’t break the bank being under $1000. The machine will lack the very advanced features of the Barista One Touch (like the colored touchscreen controls and customization profiles… etc.), but the KRUPS Espresseria is still a great super-automatic machine for anyone with a budget of $500 to $700.
- LCD display, rotary dial controls.
- Conical burr grinder with 275g bean hopper.
- 1.8L removable water tank with automatic empty water tank detection.
- Adjustable coffee strength, temperature and volume.
- Steam wand for milk steaming/frothing. Also doubles as a hot water dispenser.
- Water filteration allows you to use tap water that will be automatically filtered.
- Your machine will include: KRUPS Auto-cappuccino system, water flitration system, cleaning tablet, descaling powder and KRUPS liquid cleaner for milk systems which helps clean the steam/frothing nozzle on your espresso machine.
The coffee spout is adjustable so you can fit in any cup size under it. The drip tray features integrated floater to show you when the tray needs to be emptied.
Overall, the KRUPS Espresseria is a well-performing budget super-auto machine. The only downside we see to it is that its housing is plastic, which can make it less durable that its stainless steel counterparts. But for its price range, this is certainly one of the top machines to buy.
You can read customer reviews of the KRUPS Espresseria here.
Another machine worth checking out is the DeLonghi ESAM3300 Magnifica.