DeLonghi ESAM5500M Perfecta Digital Super-Automatic Espresso Machine
DeLonghi continues to provide the best in the world of espresso machines, and the DeLonghi ESAM5500M Perfecta is, just as the name suggests, PERFECT. The upgraded sister of the ESAM3300 Magnifica , this machine provides you with excellent features for the perfect cup of coffee, espresso, cappuccino or latte, EVERY single time!
- Direct-to-brew system makes you coffee from freshly ground beans, automatically.
- Built-in conical burr grinder with adjustable settings.
- Double boiler system, no wait time between coffee brewing or milk heating/frothing.
- Digital control panel with programmable options.
- DeLonghi’s Hot Milk system that gives you hot frothy milk with a touch of a button.
- Detachable milk tank allows you to store any leftover milk for later use.
- Hot water dispenser.
The machine is very simple to adjust to your own taste, you can choose from:
- Coffee Strength: Five choices – extra-mild, mild, regular, strong, and extra-strong.
- Cup-Size Choices: ristretto (small), espresso (medium), and large (American coffee).
The control panel allows you to program start time, auto shutoff, temperature of the coffee, clock and water hardness. The water tank holds 60 oz of water and has a water level indicator. The coffee bean hopper holds up to 200 grams of coffee.
ESAM5500M vs. ESAM5500B, What’s The Difference?
There’s no difference between the two models, the letters simply refer to color choice, M for Metallic Blue or B for Black.
ESAM 5500 vs. 5400, Is There a Difference?
The 5400 is an outdated version of the 5500. This particular model features a steam wand instead of ESAM5500’s integrated milk frother, that’s pretty much the biggest difference between them.
ESAM 5500 vs. ESAM5600, What’s The Difference?
Image Title DeLonghi ESAM5500M Perfecta Digital Super-Automatic Espresso Machine, Metallic Blue DeLonghi Digital Automatic Cappuccino, Latte, Macchiato and Espresso Machine Feature Patented "Single Touch" hot milk system. Simply slide the milk tank onto front of the machine. Clean button makes it easy to maintain.
Easy-to-use digital control panel with programmable menu settings
Grinds beans instantly with the patented "Direct-to-Brew" system. Brewing system is compact and removable for easy cleaning.
No waiting between preparing espresso and cappuccino with the double boiler system
Professional-quality conical low-pitch burr grinder. Grind settings allow you to adjust the fineness for all types of beans.
Easily prepares latte, cappuccino and italian macchiato with the patented single touch hot milk system; simply slide the milk tank onto front of the machine; clean button makes it easy to maintain
Easy-to-use unique touch screen control panel with programmable menu settings: adjust start time, auto off, clock, temperature, coffee strength - 5 settings and cup size - 4 settings
Grinds beans instantly for the freshest espresso with the patented direct-to-brew system; brewing system is compact and removable for easy cleaning
Accommodates latte cups with the unique flip-up drip tray
Saves up to 77-percent energy with energy-saving switch
Reviews Read Reviews Read Reviews Link More Info More Info
- The ESAM5600 features a touch screen on the panel instead of buttons.
- It features a memory that allows you to save your favorite customization.
- It features an indicator for cleaning the milk carafe.
- It has energy saving function and saves up to 77% of energy.