Cuisinart Buona Tazza for illy’s iperEspresso Capslues Makes Espresso, Cappuccinos and Lattes
We’ve covered a few of the espresso machines that use illy’s iperEspresso coffee pods, like the Francis Francis X7.1, Francis Francis Y1.1 and Gaggia for illly. A new comer to the world of iperEspresso espresso machine is the Cuisinart Buona Tazza Super-Automatic Espresso, Cappuccino and Latte Machine. It’s a bit different than the others and more automated, so let’s have a look at its features:
- Brews the perfect espresso every single time, with a push of a button.
- 19 bar pump pressure.
- Features an automatic milk frother and built-in milk tank that froths and dispenses milk automatically.
- Eight LED lit control buttons to choose your desired drink.
- Ability to adjust coffee volume, strength and temperature.
- Accommodates different cup sizes from an espresso cup to a travel mug.
- 34 oz water tank, removable.
- 22 oz milk container.
- steam wand with dial knob control.
- Measures 14″ x 7.75″ x 11.70″
How the Cuisinart Buona Tazza Is Different From Other iperEspresso Machines?
- We love that this machine makes it much easier to make your espresso as well as other coffee drinks. If you’re not used to milk frothing or using a steam wand, the Buona Tazza makes it simple and easy as it does it all for you.
- With the Buona Tazza, there’s no clean up necessary after brewing your coffee. The used capsule will go into a container which you only have to clean after it’s filled up with many capsules. The milk container can be removed and kept in the fridge if there’s any milk left in it.
- The steam wand on the machine uses a patent-pending technology that allows it to clean itself after every use.
The Cuisinart Buona Tazza is the only superautomatic iperEspresso machine available yet. It’s the perfect choice for anyone looking for a truly delicious cup of espresso, cappuccino or latte with a single touch of a button.
See it in action in this video: