Comparison of The Best DeLonghi Super-Automatic Espresso Machines
In this post, we’re going to compare the most popular Super Automatic espresso machines by DeLonghi. Because you’ll usually find two machines that are seemingly very similar, yet there’s always a price difference that makes you wonder why and which one to go for. So we’ll be comparing similar models and highlight their differences, which will hopefully help you make a more informed decision.
Difference between DeLonghi ESAM 3300 Magnifica vs. ESAM 3500.N Magnifica:
- Both have same capacity for bean hopper (7.10 ounces) and water tank (60 ounces).
- Both have the same programability.
- The ESAM3300 is an older version of the ESAM3500.N
- The ESAM3300 uses a steam wand for milk heating and frothing with rotary dial to control the steam.
- The ESAM 3500.N has a detachable milk tank and automatically heats and froths milk for your required drink.
- The ESAM 3500.N has more coffee size options already pre-set with dedicated buttons for each drink on the front panel.
These are the main differences between the two machines, but certainly that’s not all they do. Visit the pages of each machine to learn more about them:
Difference Between DeLonghi ECAM23210SB Compact Automatic Cappuccino, Latte and Espresso Machine vs. ECAM23210B Compact Magnifica S:
- Both machines are in the ‘Compact’ super-auto machine category.
- Both have built-in water filteration system – so you can use tap water and it will filter it for you.
- The DeLonghi ECAM23210SB uses buttons and a rotary dial for controlling bean strength, and another rotary dial for steam control.
- The DeLonghi ECAM23210B uses one rotary dial, has an illuminated control panel and a button for steam control.
- The DeLonghi ECAM23210B is more compact than the ECAM23210SB.
Read more about each machine here:
Difference Between DeLonghi ESAM5500M Perfecta Digital vs. ESAM6700 Gran Dama Avant Touch-Screen:
- Both have detachable milk tank for automatic frothing. You can remove the tank and save it in the fridge for later use.
- Both have same bean hopper (7.1 ounce) and water tank (60 ounce) capacity.
- The ESAM5500M Perfecta has a button control panel with a 2-line text display.
- The ESAM6700 Gran Dama Avant has a touch screen control panel with 4-text line display.
- The Gran Dama Avant has a ‘Long coffee’ option where the ESAM5500M doesn’t.
- The Gran Dama Avant has a Cappuccino system cleaning indicator, the ESAM5500M does not.
Read the individual review for each machine here: