Best Capsule/Single Serve Coffee Makers for Under $100
Capsule Coffee Makers, also known as a single-serve coffee maker, are a huge convenient for someone who wants a quick cup of coffee that is perfectly measured every time. With a push of a button, a single-serve coffee maker will automatically brew you a cup of coffee from a pre-measured coffee capsule. This means you don’t have to measure the coffee yourself, and there’s practically no clean-up afterwards since the coffee ground remains in the capsule which you can easily dispose.
If you happened to be on a tight budget, today we’re sharing the top single-serve capsule coffee makers for under $100. These makers use K-Cups coffee capsules, which have the widest range of coffee, espresso, tea, hot chocolate, cappuccino, lattes and much more, from different brands like Dunkin Donuts, Starbucks, Tully’s, Green Mountain and many more.
Mr. Coffee BVMC-KG6-001 Single Serve Coffee Brewer:
- a single-serve brewer with three adjustable sizes. (6-ounce, 8-ounce, 10-ounce)
- 40 ounce removable water tank.
- Brews a cup of coffee in under a minute.
- drip tray can be removed to accommodate large cups like travel mugs.
- You can use your own coffee ground use a refillable k-cup pod.
- Uses K-Cup capsules only.
Keurig B130 DeskPro Brewing System:
- Single serve coffee maker with one size – 8 ounces.
- Brews a cup of coffee in under 3 minutes.
- Uses K-Cups.
- Removable water tank.
- Removable drip tray.
Which Should I Buy, The Mr. Coffee or Keurig Single Serve Coffee Maker?
As you can see, we don’t have many options to present as the budget of $100 or less is kind of low. So in this particular case, between the Mr. Coffee BVMC-KG6-001 Single Serve Coffee Brewer or the Keurig Office Pro, we highly recommend the Mr. Coffee as it has higher power, brews faster in less than a minute and offers more cup sizes.
Prices, or budget indicated is valid as of the time of writing the post. Prices may change without notice. Kindly visit ‘Learn More’ links provided above to see the latest prices.