Which Milk Is Best To Use For Cappuccino Froth?
Whether you’ve got an espresso machine with an integrated frother or use an electric milk frother, the quality of froth made relies a lot on what type of milk you use. So which type of milk makes the best froth for a Cappuccino?
What this video for a quick comparison:
The machine used in the video above is the Gaggia Brera Superautomatic espresso machine.
Which Milk Is Best For Cappuccino Froth?
As you’ve seen in the video:
– Whole and Skim milk seem to produce the best and most consistent froth.
– 2% and 1% fall in second place.
– Soy milk comes last. While it does froth, it seems to come down rather quickly.
Ultimately, what type of milk you use is completely up to you and your taste buds. But if you’re expecting great froth, we highly recommend that you use either skim or whole milk.
Incoming search terms:
- best milk for cappuccino
- best milk for frothing
- best milk to froth
- best milk for frothing cappuccino
- milk for cappuccino
- what is the best milk for frothing
- what kind of cream for cappuccino
- What milk is best for fr
- Milk type for cappuccino
- best milk for nespresso