These Double Wall Espresso Cups by Williams-Sonoma Are Worth Having!
Most of us are used to enjoying our espresso out of a porcelain cup, or even stainless steel if we’re feeling adventurous. But have you tried having your daily fix of coffee in a double-wall glass?
Why Use Double Wall Glasses Instead of Porcelain Cups?
1. The Cool Factor: the first thing you’ll notice is a double wall glass is how cool it looks. It makes your coffee looks like its suspended in air!
2. It keeps the temperature of your drink longer due to isolation from outer temperature. It also remains cool to touch.
3. When using it with a cool drink, you’ll never experience condensation again.
Downside of a Double Wall Glass?
We have to admit to the downside of the cool double wall glass, they can be fragile. That’s why it’s worth it to invest in a high quality brand instead of cheap knock-offs.
We’ve written about a number of top rated double wall glasses for espresso and coffee before, you can see the post by clicking here. We still stand by the choices made in that post, and we add these glasses from Williams-Sonoma to our recommendations:
- They’re made from lightweight yet durable borosilicate glass.
- Available as espresso glasses or Cappuccino/Latte glasses.
- Dishwasher and Microwave safe.
Incoming search terms:
- double wall espresso cups