Nespresso Inissia C40 vs D40, Is There Any Difference?
Ever since its release, the Nespresso Inissia has become one of the most popular Nespresso models. It’s understandable as the Inissia is Nespresso’s entry-level machine with an affordable price and a great design.
If you’re reading this post, then chances are you’ve already settled on buying a Nespresso Inissia and was wondering about its model variation, which is what we’ll explain in this post.
Is There a Difference Between the Inissia C40 vs D40?
You probably noticed that some Nespresso Inissia machines have the model name C40 and others have D40. To be specific, here are the exact model numbers and colors (cited from Amazon):
- Black: D40-US-BK-NE
- Pacific Blue: D40-US-PB-NE
- Red: C40-US-RE-NE
- Silver: D40-US-SI-NE
- Titan: C40-US-TI-NE
- White: C40-US-WH-NE
So, why do some have C40 and others have D40 in the model number?
There is no real difference between the C40 and D40 models other than the colors and some aesthetic features. As you see in the photo above, the D40 models feature a differently shaped spout and drip tray/capsule drawer than the C40. The colors: Red, Titan and White are C40 models, while the Silver, Blue and Black are D40.
Other than that, all Inissia models work exactly the same way and produce the same delicious coffee.
Read More about Nespresso Inissia:
- Our review of Nespresso Inissia and comparison with CitiZ and Pixie
- Comparison of Nespresso Inissia vs. Essenza
- Which Coffee Capsules Are Compatible with Nespresso Inissia
Incoming search terms:
- nespresso inissia c40 vs d40
- nespresso d40 vs c60
- inissia c40 d40 fark
- inissia c40 d40
- inisiaa d40 vs c40
- difference in nespresso D40 and C40
- difference c40 and d40 innissia
- diferença Nespresso d40 c40
- diferença nespresso c40 e d40
- Nespresso VertuoLine modèle Inissia C40