Nespresso Evoluo vs. Evoluo Deluxe, What’s The Difference and Which One To Buy?
Before you learn the difference between the Nespresso Evoluo models, click here to learn about the features of the Evoluo espresso maker.
When it comes to the Evoluo and Evoluo Delxue, the difference is only in the capacity. That is the capacity of the water reservoir and the capacity of the used capsule drawer:
- The Evoluo Delxue has a water reservoir capacity of 54 ounce and a drawer that holds up to 17 used capsules.
- While the Evoluo has a water reservoir of 40 ounce and a drawer that holds up to 13 used capsules.
Is It True That the Nespresso Evoluo Hotter Than the VertuoLine?
Yes, that is certainly true. Some of Nespresso customers have complained that the Vertuoline wasn’t hot enough to their taste, so they fixed this issue in this new addition to the VertuoLine collection. You can watch this video of a customer doing a temperature test on the Evoluo to confirm this…. (Temperature testing starts at minute 20 of the video)
Who Should Buy the Nespresso Evoluo and Evoluo Deluxe?
With the Evoluo, you’ll be able to enjoy delicious coffee and espresso drinks with a push of a button. Whether to get the Evoluo or Evoluo Deluxe mostly depends on how many people will be using the machine.
- We predict that the Evoluo is prefectly sized for one to two people usage. You’ll be able to brew at least 5 cup of coffee or around 10 shots of espresso (using default sizes) before the need to refill the water reservoir.
- The Evoluo Deluxe is certainly better suited for a larger family or an office where you can brew more cups on a daily basis without the need for constant refilling of the water reservoir.
Want to learn the difference between Nespresso Evoluo and VertuoLine? Click here.
Best Nespresso Evoluo Deluxe Bundle:
Nespresso Evoluo Deluxe With Aeroccino Plus Milk Frother, Set of Espresso Cups and Descaling Solution:
This great bundle includes:
- The Nespresso Evoluo Delxue.
- a Nespresso Aeroccino Plus Milk frother for creating delicious coffee drinks like Cappuccino or Latte.
- a set of 6 espresso cups and saucers with rack.
- Descaling solution to help you clean the machine when needed.
VertuoLine Capsule Holder and Organizer – Click here to see our recommended holders.
Nespresso Espresso Cup Set – a set of 2 espresso cups branded with the Nespresso logo, an official Nespresso merchandise.
Bodum double-walled insulated Cappuccino and Latte cups 13.5 oz capacity. Sold in a set of 2.
Incoming search terms:
- nespresso evoluo vs nespresso virtoline
- nespresso evoluo deluxe
- evoluo delux titan difference
- evoluo deluxe titan
- evoluo vs evoluo deluxe
- nespresso pixie vs evoluo delux
- VERTUO DELUXE