How To Make Cappuccino or Latte At Home
Making a delicious cup of Cappuccino, or any other coffee drink such as Lattes or Macchiatos is possible at home. You can make them just as good as your favorite cafe, and even better as you get the hang of how to prepare them.
Cappuccino and other gourmet coffee drinks are all Espresso based drinks. So if you want to make a real and proper coffee drink, you will need an Espresso machine, which are available in a wide range of budgets depending on what you’re looking for (See our list of espresso machines under $300)
What Kind of Espresso Machine to Buy to Make Cappuccinos and Lattes?
There are a few things that need to be in your espresso machine for you to make a great cup of Cappuccino or Latte:
- Espresso machine with at least 15-bar pressure pump. This ensures good extraction of espresso.
- Integrated milk frother: this will enable you to easily heat and froth your milk for your drink. Alternatively, you can get an external electric milk frother.
- Freshly ground coffee: for your coffee to taste great, you need to grind it right before you use it. An automatic espresso machine can do that for you automatically, but it’s out of your budget, you can get a great coffee grinder to keep next to your machine and grind your beans right before you brew it.
How Does the Espresso Machine Work to Make Cappuccino?
To make it easier for you, we found a video that demonstrates how it works, so watch this:
So, to sum up: it is quite possible to make an excellent and professional cup of Cappuccino at home, and you don’t even have to have the fanciest espresso maker, a basic one will work, too.
Incoming search terms:
- how to make a delicious latte from a coffee maker
- how to make a latte with a cappuccino machine
- how to make cappuccino at home
- nespresso how to make latte