DeLonghi ESAM 3300 vs. Gaggia Brera, Which of These Is Best?
The DeLonghi ESAM 3300 and Gaggia Brera are two super automatic espresso makers that are on the same level of quality and performance, which makes them quite comparable to each other. In this post, we’ll be looking at the difference between each of these espresso makers, the slight feature difference that could make either of this machines a better choice for you.
Features of the DeLonghi ESAM 3300:
- Super automatic espresso maker: machine will automatically grind beans and adjust settings to your required drink.
- Built in conical burr grinder with 7 ounce bean hopper.
- Bypass for using pre-ground coffee.
- Pre-set and programmable brewing options.
- Brew 1 cup or 2 cups at a time.
- Features DeLonghi’s patented ‘Cappuccino System’ that creates the perfect froth easily.
- Adjustable grind settings: choose from fine to coarse.
- Adjustable flavor settings (strong or weak) and water volume.
- Dual boiler system allows you to brew coffee and froth milk with no wait time.
- Push-button controls.
- Power: 1,150 watts
Features of the Gaggia Brera:
- Super automatic espresso maker.
- Built-in ceramic grinder with 250g bean hopper (about 8.8 oz).
- Bypass for using pre-ground coffee.
- Pre-set and programmable settings.
- Push button controls with LCD display.
- Pre-infusion feature ensures coffee ground is evenly wet before brewing, to bring out the best flavor in coffee.
- Milk frother with stainless steel wand.
- Brew 1 or 2 cups at a time.
- Automatic cleaning and descaling program.
- Full stainless steel body.
What Is The Difference Between The DeLonghi ESAM3300 and Gaggia Brera?
Image Title Gaggia Brera Superautomatic Espresso Machine, Black DeLonghi ESAM3300 Magnifica Super-Automatic Espresso/Coffee Machine Feature Mavea Water Filter - four stages of filtration to remove impurities and reduce scale build up
Low energy consumption - standby mode activates after one hour of idle time
Programmed to notify users when care is required
Pre-infusion feature ensure maximum flavor and aroma extraction
Patented "Cappuccino System" frother that mixes steam and milk to create a rich, creamy froth
Easy-to-use rotary and push button control panel with programmable menu settings
Grinds beans instantly with the patented, compact and easy-to-clean "Direct-to-Brew" system
No waiting between preparing espresso and cappuccino with the double boiler system
Professional-quality, conical low-pitch burr grinder with adjustable grind fineness
Reviews Read Reviews Read Reviews Link More Info More Info
- Both espresso makers have conical burr grinders, however, the Brera features ceramic grinder while the ESAM has a steel one. The ceramic is a better option has it never rusts, and it doesn’t burn the coffee bean as it grinds it, to it keeps most of the coffee flavor.
- On the ESAM 3300, the frothing wand is made of plastic. On the Brera, the frothing wand is stainless steel, which makes it more durable and has better transfer or heat.
- On the ESAM 3300, you can set and reprogram your machine using the push buttons and dials on the front panel. The Gaggia Brera using the same buttons, but in addition, it has a digital display that makes the process easier by showing you icons of what you’re selecting.
Which One Is Best To Buy?
Obviously, both espresso makers are excellent at what they do and have a range of great features for making your favorite coffee drinks with a push of a button. However, we do favor the Gaggia Brera for these reasons:
- The ceramic grinder and pre-infusion setting should result in better tasting coffee.
- The stainless steel frothing wand is more durable. It also doubles as a hot water dispenser.
- The LCD display should make the process of programming your machine much easier.
Watch These Video Reviews:
Review of Gaggia Brera:
Review of DeLonghi ESAM3300:
Incoming search terms:
- gaggia brera vs delonghi magnifica
- delonghi magnifica super automatic
- gaggia brera germany de
- Gaggia Brera Troubleshooting
- gaggia coffee machine vs delonghi coffee machine