Comparison Between the Saeco Poemia vs. Breville ESP8XL Cafe Roma Espresso Makers
The Saeco Poemia and the Breville Cafe Roma are usually compared together although they’re not quite in the same price range. The Poemia is a great budget machine, usually available for between $100 to $150, while the Cafe Roma is for a budget under $300.
Saeco Poemia vs. Breville Cafe Roma Comparison Chart:
Image Feature Patented pressurized port filter guarantees a long lasting delicious crème
Uses ground coffee and easy serving espresso (e.s.e.) pods
Pannarello froths milk as you like
15 Bar pump
Stainless steel cup warmer
Stainless-steel espresso machine with 15-bar Thermoblock pump
Dual-wall filter system for excellent crema; froth enhancer; cup-warming plate
Large, easy-fill 1-2/7-quart water tank; external water window indicates when tank is low
Removable drip tray and grid; stainless-steel espresso cup set and frothing jug included
Measures 9 by 9 by 12 inches; 1-year limited warranty
Title Saeco HD8325/47 Poemia Class Manual Espresso Machine, Black Breville ESP8XL Cafe Roma Stainless Espresso Maker Height 7.9 inch 15 inch Weight 10.1 pound 18 pounds Width 10.4 inch 12 inch Length 11.7 inch 12 inch Reviews Read Reviews Read Reviews Link More Info More Info
- Design: The Cafe Roma features a full stainless steel housing that we usually see in commercial espresso machines, but it’s built with the home user in mind. It’s also made in the USA. The Saeco Poemia is mostly made of plastic, which makes it less durable.
- Water Tank Capacity: The Cafe Roma – 40 oz (about 1.2 Liters) with front window to monitor the water level. The Poemia – 1 Liter.
- Both are 15 bar pump pressure.
- Included Accessories: The Cafe Roma includes single, double and pod filters, tamping tool, measuring spoon, frothing jug, a set of stainless steel espresso cups and saucers. The Poemia includes a measuring scoop and filter baskets.
Which Is Best, The Saeco Poemia or the Breville Cafe Roma?
The Saeco Poemia makes a good beginner’s low-budget espresso maker. It works decently, but you can’t except it to last for a long time. On the other hand, the Breville Cafe Roma although more expensive, you always get what you pay for: a commercial-grade espresso maker for home use, powerful espresso maker with full set of accessories. If you can afford it, we highly recommend the Breville Cafe Roma vs the Saeco Poemia.
Incoming search terms:
- better breville or saeco
- breville prima latte vs saeco poemia
- esp8xl breville vs poemia
- philips saeco poemia vs breville cafe roma
- saeco poemia o breville bes250xl