So you want to complement your Nespresso machine with cups or glasses that match its beautiful design? Lucky for you, Nespresso makes just the thing. There’s a number of official Nespresso accessories that you can buy, including espresso cup sets. Here are some recommendations:
The Pixie Lungo Cup Set:
These cups are shaped after Nespresso’s Original Line capsules, and are available in the same colors as some of the capsules. The cups are stainless steel and insulated, keeping your coffee hot for a long time. They’re sold in a set of 2 or 4 cups, and Nespresso branded stainless steel stirrers are included.
Nespresso Espresso Glass and Saucer Set:
Beautiful modern design. This is a set of 2 glasses and saucers for Espresso.
Nespresso Ritual Ristretto Porcelain Cups:
If you prefer a more classic design, this white porcelain set will be perfect for you. It includes 2 cups and 2 saucers in a beautiful gift box.
Looking For More Options?
Here are some other suggestions for espresso and coffee cup sets:
Incoming search terms:
- nespresso kopjes
Pumpkin Spice Latte is a popular seasonal drink from Starbucks that they usually start serving at the start of Fall. Delicious as it may be, many fans of the coffee drink don’t realize that they actually can make their Pumpkin Spice Latte at home, and it can turn out to be even BETTER than Starbucks’. Making your own Pumpkin Spice Latte at home will save you a lot of Dollars as well as calories as you’ll know exactly what you’re putting into your drink. And the best part is, you’ll be able to do it any time of the year whenever you crave it!
Since Pumpkin Spice Latte is authentically made with an espresso, you will need an espresso machine to make it. However, if you don’t own an espresso machine, there are some other ways to get the same flavor using coffee. Read on…
How To Make Pumpkin Spice Latte With an Espresso or Nespresso Machine:
If you’ve owned an espresso machine for a while (traditional or single-serve like Nespresso) you probably know how to make a latte by now. If you don’t, it’s basically a shot of espresso with steamed milk. Now it’s only the matter of adding the right ingredients to turn your latte into Pumpkin Spice Latte. And there are a few ways to do it:
Using Pumpkin Pie Spice:
What you’ll need is:
- 1/2 teaspoon of Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 2 teaspoons of honey
– Mix the pumpkin pie spice with the honey until fully blended.
– Prepare a shot of Espresso.
– Pour the espresso shot with the honey/spice mix into a cup and mix them together. Add the steamed milk.
– Optional: Top the drink with whipped cream and caramel.
This method has the least artificial flavoring and less calories than other method (not counting the whipped cream and caramel that you might add).
Using a Pumpkin Spice Syrup:
This will only require you to get a bottle of Pumpkin Spice coffee syrup, we highly recommend Amoretti’s Pumpkin Pie Syrup for its high reviews from many customers. What you’ll do is:
– Add one pump of Pumpkin Spice Syrup to your latte glass.
– Prepare latte as usual: pour in the hot steamed milk and shot of espresso.
– Top with Whipped cream and sauce if desired.
Using Pumpkin Spice Sauce:
If you’d prefer to use a sauce instead, what you’ll need to do is:
– Steam your milk for the latte.
– Mix in the sauce with the steamed milk.
– Then add a shot of espresso.
Mixing the sauce with the milk ensures you get the best flavor.
Still Don’t Have an Espresso Machine? Here Are a Few Suggestions:
- Best Nespresso Machines for Cappuccinos and Lattes.
- Best Espresso Machines for Latte and Cappuccinos.
How To Make Pumpkin Spice Latte With a Keurig K-Cup Brewer:
If you have a Keurig K-Cup brewer at home, you have a few options to create your Pumpkin Spice coffee:
You can buy Pumpkin Spice flavored Coffee and Cappuccino, which are all already flavored and ready for you to enjoy…
This is a single-serve of Pumpkin Spice flavored Cappuccino by Grove Square. The K-Cup already contains everything you need, you’ll simply hit the brew button on it and enjoy.
This K-Cup by Green Mountain is Pumpkin Spice Coffee (as in brewed black coffee). You can simply add milk to it and you’ll get something very close to a PSL.
How To Make Pumpkin Spice Latte Without An Espresso Machine:
If you don’t own an espresso machine, you’re left with the option of making Pumpkin Spice Cafe Au Lait (coffee with milk). It doesn’t taste exactly like a PSL, but it’s just as delicious. This method will only require you to have a regular coffee maker, as well as any of the ingredients we listed at the beginning of the post.
- Prepare your cup of coffee.
- Heat your milk and lightly whisk it using a handled frother.
- Mix in your Pumpkin Spice flavor using any of the methods we mentioned: using pumpkin pie spice, pumpkin spice syrup or pumpkin spice sauce.
Here are a few recipes you can follow that use actual Pumpkin in it:
Why Buy Double Wall Glasses?
Whether you want them for your coffee drinks or for hot drink, there’s more to double wall glasses than the cool factor they have:
- The insulated glasses keep the temperature of your drink for a longer time.
- And since the inside wall is not exposed to outside temperature, this prevents condensation.
- Then there’s the cool sense of seeing your drink float!
Are Double Wall Glasses Dishwasher and Microwave Safe?
Although you’ll have to check the label on your choice of brand, most double-wall glasses are both dishwasher and microwave safe.
Best Rated Double Wall Glasses:
Note that these glasses are also available in different sizes for Cappuccino or Espresso (2.5 oz, 8 0z, 12 oz, 15 oz and 20 oz). Just click on the glass you like and choose your size from the purchase page.
Ozeri Serafino Double Wall Insulated Beverage and Coffee Glasses, 12-Ounce – Available in a set of 2 or 4.
Incoming search terms:
- buy online utopia double walled latte glass
- cold coffee glass
- expresso Glasses no lead large
- microwave double walled glass mug
- WHERE CAN I BUY DELONGHI OF DOUBLE WALLED THERMO CAPPUCCINO GLASS JOHANNESBURG
We came across this funny video via I Love Coffee. Apparently, there’s a reason why Starbucks spells names wrong… maybe it’s another reason why you’re better off making your own coffee at home? 😉
There’s something quite elegant yet modern and sleek about serving coffee in a stainless steel cup. That is, of course, in addition to the fact that a stainless steel cup will keep your coffee hot for a longer time and they’re more durable. Whether you prefer a single cup of coffee, espresso or cappuccino, we have found the best stainless steel for the job…
QQ Double Wall Stainless Steel Insulated Coffee Mug / Tea Cup (10oz):
- Double-walled stainless steel mug with ABS plastic handle.
- Keeps drink that hot or cold for a longer time.
- Holds up to 10 oz of coffee or tea.
- Mirror finish stainless steel body.
StainlessLUX 77317 Double walled Stainless Steel Drinking Glasses:
- Set of 4 stainless steel glasses.
- Hold up to 12 oz of coffee, tea or any beverage/drink.
- Brushed stainless steel finish.
- Stackable. Comes in a protective pouch.
TOOLBAR Double Wall Stainless Steel Insulated Coffee Mug / Tea Cup (10oz):
- 10 oz capacity.
- Mirror stainless steel finish.
STO Stainless Steel Double Wall Coffee Cups with Saucers and Spoons:
- An elegant coffee cup/saucer set.
- Includes two cups/saucers with spoons.
- Double-walled thermo cups.
Incoming search terms:
- Best Insulated Coffee Mug
- stainless Insulated Coffee Mugs
- stainless steel espresso cups
- stainless steel espresso mug set
- Stainless Steel Insulated Coffee Mug
We wish! But these concept Starbucks mugs are a total tease! Designed by Japanese design studio Nendo, the bottom of these mugs are painted with signature Starbucks drinks, so when they’re flipped upside down, they look like they’re always full. And like everything else awesome in life, those mugs will be sold at Starbucks Japan. But we’re hopeful they’ll make it to us across the world! [Via]
We all love our cup of coffee, but it’s great to see how it’s been appreciated by some of the biggest names in history and current-day. Here are some great quotes about coffee:
Original article/Source: 12 Excellent Quotes About Coffee
Incoming search terms:
- coffee quotes
- cool coffee quotes
- cool coffee sayings
Here’s the scientific breakdown of how your brain processes coffee vs beer, and which would make you more creative.
Want to add more fun to your coffee time? Here’s a collection of really cool coffee mugs and cups that are awesome to keep or give as gifts!
A drop of coffee on the saucer of this set will turn into a fun maze game! [Buy it here]
Coffee fills you up with energy the same way gas does to cars, so the gas gauge on this mug only makes so much sense! As you fill up the mug with hot liquid, the gauge starts filling up, and it will go down as you go low on coffee (or any hot beverage). [Buy it here]
And a shot of espresso blasts you off as a rocket, in the same fashion coffee is fuel to your body. Set of two porcelain espresso cups. [Buy it here]
This looks like your regular white porcelain coffee mug, until you reach the bottom of the cup and find a shark heading out to attack you! [Buy it here]
Start the day with a sparkle, or give someone a ring when you can’t afford the real thing. This mug has a shiny crystal on its ring so you’d be all blinged when you pick up your morning cup of coffee! [Buy it here]
Coffee is just like a daily prescription, you just gotta take it! [Buy it here]