We’ve talked about Built-in espresso machines: what they are and how they work in a previous post. Today, we’ll take about the first brand that has created a built-in espresso machine, and their best coffee systems.
Miele is a German brand that creates high-end kitchen and home appliances, espresso machines being one of those. They were the first to create built-in espresso machines before other brands followed, and they continue to be leaders in the field. Here, we’re going to list their best built-in espresso machines which you should definitely consider for your home!
Miele CVA4066SS 24 Built-in Whole Coffee Bean System with Plumbed-In Water Connection:
- Fully automatic, 24″ built-in espresso machine with plumbed in water system.
- Easy to control with a multi-language LCD display (21 languages)
- Built-in conical burr grinder with adjustable options. Bypass for using pre-ground coffee.
- 500g bean container.
- Double dispensing spout.
- Hot water dispenser.
- Built-in automatic milk frother with integrated milk tank that keeps milk saved for up to 12 hours.
- Automatic cleaning functions
- Integrated LED lighting.
- All settings and cup sizing are adjustable
The machine dimensions is: 23 7/16″ Depth : 21 1/8″ Height : 17 15/16″. If you’re no plumbing expert, you’re advised to have a professional do the plumbing for you. Other than that, the machine is quite simple to install.
Miele CVA4062SS 24 Built-in Grind and Brew Whole Bean Coffee System:
- Fully automatic built-in espresso machine with refillable water tank (no plumbing required).
- LCD display with 21 languages. Integrated LED lighting.
- Built-in conical burr grinder with 500g bean hopper. Bypass for pre-ground coffee.
- Adjustable grind options – grinds from 6g to 12g per cup.
- Built-in milk tank and frother.
- Hot water dispenser.
- Dual coffee spout.
- Dimensions Width : 23 7/16″ Depth : 19″ Height : 17 15/16″
- All settings and coffee volume are adjustable
- Automatic cleaning functions.
Full machine specs can be found at MieleUSA.com
Incoming search terms:
- miele espresso machine built in
- built in espresso machines plumbed
- built in espresso machine reviews
- best built in espresso machine
- built in espresso
- miele super automatic coffee
- residential plummed in espresso machine
Having a super-automatic espresso machine at home is a luxury that you wouldn’t want to give up. If you’ve had an espresso machine for a while and you’re looking to take your love of espresso to a new level, having a built-in espresso machine would be it.
What is a Built-In Espresso Machine:
Most espresso machines are sold as a counter-top appliance, but a built-in espresso machine, as its name suggests, is a machine that is built into a cabinet in your kitchen wall. All built-in espresso machines are fully automatic, they grind your coffee beans, heat and froth the milk and make you a nice cup of cappuccino with a single touch of a button. They’re also fully programmable.
How Does a Built-In Espresso Machine Work:
Making coffee with a built-in espresso machine is as simple as a click of a button. Using the display screen, choose your preferred coffee drink, press OK and watch your drink get made automatically!
The machine grinds the beans for your coffee automatically, per cup. Depending on the coffee drink you requested, it will calculate how much coffee is required and grinds just that amount. It also automatically calculates how much milk is required, if you requested a cappuccino or latte for example. It then heats and froths the milk automatically and adds it right to your cup. Most machines also feature a hot water dispenser that you can use to prepare other drinks.
How To Install a Built-In Espresso Machine:
While built-in espresso machines save on counter space, it does require a cabinet space to be installed in. Some machines will require special plumbing to draw water into machines, but other machines – the easier option – have a water reservoir that you simply fill in, so all you’d have to do is set it up in a cabinet and plug it in an outlet for power.
Built-in espresso machines have automatic cleaning features, so maintaining them is quite easy. An indicator will tell you when you’re low on water, or if the bean tank needs to be refilled. The display screen makes it quite simple to operate the machine as well as program it.
All images are courtesy of Miele.com
Incoming search terms:
- built in espresso machine
- espresso machine built into wall